The Baltic Club Soy Wax Candle Making Kit is the perfect way to create beautiful home decor pieces that are completely unique. With this kit, you have the ability to make your own candles in custom shapes and sizes, as well as pick from different wicks and wax types. You can also choose from a variety of fragrances and essential oils available in the kit to really customize your creations. The included dyes or color chips also give you an extra element of control over your designs. Not only that, but all these tools are presented in an easy-to-follow instructional guide, so anyone can become an expert candle maker quickly! Create stunning candles that can be used for decorations, gifts, or even just for personal use – the possibilities are endless with this innovative set. With the help of Baltic Club’s Soy Wax Candle Making Kit, your creative journey will start and stop right at home!
This Baltic Club Soy Wax Candle Making Kit is unique for several reasons. Firstly, it comes with a set of 16 premium quality waxes containing natural fragrances and essential oils that provide an increased scent throw and luxurious aromas. It also includes 4 machined brass wicks that burn evenly without much smoke and can easily be trimmed to the desired size. The kit also contains 8 recyclable amber glass jars, 8 lids with seals, 1 pourer lid, 1 thermometer, 20 adhesive dots, 1 paper funnel and detailed instructions; equipped with everything required to produce your own custom hand-poured candles in 12 simple steps! Plus it comes with a 100% satisfaction guaranteed so users can buy with confidence.
The Baltic Club Soy Wax Candle Making Kit provides a range of benefits for the novice or professional candle maker.
Firstly, the kit includes 100% natural and sustainable soy wax, which burns cleaner and longer than traditional paraffin wax. This means that it produces less smoke, releases fewer pollutants and is safer for both people and the environment. Additionally, soy wax can also hold more scent than paraffin wax so you can enjoy stronger smelling candles with pure all-natural fragrances.
Secondly, the kit provides all of the necessary components to get started making your own handmade soy wax candles. This includes 8 oz of soy wax flakes, two pre-tabbed cotton wicks with bases, an easy to use double boiler style melting pot with a pouring spout, two kraft paper bags to store any unused wax flakes in and 6 fragrance oil samples.
Finally, Baltic Club makes an effort to be eco-friendly by using recycled paper packaging held together with hemp twine and plant-based oils rather than plastic glues in their products. Not only will this help reduce your carbon footprint but it looks stylish too!
The Baltic Club Soy Wax Candle Making Kit is an amazing do-it-yourself project for aspiring candle makers of all ages! Inside the kit, you will find everything that you need to create your own beautiful soy wax candles.
The first step is to prepare your work area. Make sure that it is well-ventilated and free of flammable materials. With all your tools and materials within easy reach, tie back long hair and put on protective eyewear.
Once your workspace is set up, weigh out the amount of soy wax flakes required as indicated in the instructions included in the kit. Place these flakes in a double boiler and heat until melted over medium heat. Add any desired fragrance once the wax has fully melted.
Using a container that has been prepped for candle pouring (such as those included in the kit), carefully pour in your melted wax. Allow time for cooling before adding a wick to the center of the candle with hot glue or adhesive tape. Cut off any excess wick to ensure even burning of the candle.
Place your finished candles in an area where they will not be disturbed while curing and allow them to harden for at least 24 hours before lighting or handling them . Enjoy basking in the soft glow of your brand new homemade soy wax candles!
Tips & Tricks
The Baltic Club Soy Wax Candle Making Kit is a great way to make beautiful, long-lasting candles. To ensure your candle comes out with maximal quality, we recommend that you follow these tips and tricks:
1) Preparing the Wax: To start off, it’s best to ensure that the wax is melted uniformly. If the wax isn’t heated enough, it won’t stick to the sides of your container as it cools and can even leave temporarily hollow spots in the finished product. Heat gently on low heat until fully melted, stirring as needed.
2) Adding Fragrance Oils: Scented candles often burn for much longer than unscented ones due to releasing more fragrance into the air. Begin by measuring out between 8-10% fragrance oils (by weight) and mix thoroughly with melted wax until evenly dispersed.
3) Keeping Things Cool: As you pour your wax, try not to let it directly touch any part of the pot or bowl that you are using. This can cause it to heat up too quickly and even evaporate. For best results, use a thermometer or laser unit to keep track ” aim for temperatures between 90°F – 140°F (32°C – 60°C).
4) Don’t Forget Your Wicks! Place your wick in the middle of your container before pouring in the wax ” make sure its centered (it will move when you pour in your liquid wax so you may need need some external support such as a skewer). The wick should be held firmly in place as this will help with flame control once lit too.
5) Final Touches & Clean-up: Once complete allow time for magic ” let your candles cool down and solidify overnight before trimming off the extra wick length (this will help prevent smoky flames). After they have cooled and solidified take care when cleaning up ” pour left over parts onto newspaper toweling or similar materials which can absorb extra wax easily without making a mess.
The Baltic Club Soy Wax Candle Making Kit is a great way to add some extra flair and creativity to your home décor. Whether you’re looking for a new hobby or just want something special to give as a gift, this candle-making kit provides all the necessary tools and supplies needed to make the perfect candle. From choosing wax colours, selecting essential oils to give an aromatic finish and experimenting with different wick styles and sizes, there are endless possibilities when it comes to crafting with these soy wax candles. Plus all of the materials are non-toxic and eco-friendly – so you can rest assured knowing that your creations will not harm the environment. With the Candle Making Kit you can craft votive holders, tea lights, pillar candles and more! Get creative by adding dried flowers or herbs for a unique touch or even create your own designs with melted wax on top of already crafted candles. You could also put together beautiful gift baskets for friends and family featuring your handmade soy wax candles! The possibilities are truly endless!
1. Create Aromatic Candles: The kit includes all the materials you need to make scented candles in a variety of fragrances such as lavender, vanilla, and citrus. Mix the wax and detailed instructions guide you through pouring and curing process.
2. Make Pillar Candles: Experiment with different styles of pillar candles using a combination of molds and layers. Use colored wax chips or beads to create unique designs in each candle.
3. Decorate Your Home: Customize plain glass jars using your own unique fragrances and styles for decorations or special events such as weddings and baby showers. Add decorative ornaments such as dried petals or leaves around the wax for an extra special touch that will treat family, friends, and guests to a beautiful scent when lit up!
4. Craft Wax Melts: Make wonderful gift set by creating meltable wax cubes with fun shapes and smells. Add scented oils in your mixture to ensure they spread their aroma when melted in a diffuser or burner!
5. Go Natural: Create natural beeswax tapers that burn longer than regular candles but have the benefit of being made from natural resources for an eco-friendly choice!
The Baltic Club Soy Wax Candle Making Kit is the perfect way to create a unique and memorable experience. The kit includes everything you need to get started making your own soy wax candles, from the step by step instructions to the quality materials and supplies, making it ideal for beginners and experienced candle makers alike. With this kit, you can make your own custom-scented, colorful candles from the comfort of your own home. From summertime escapes to cozy winter evenings, these homemade candles are sure to add charm and ambiance to any occasion. Not only that, but with soy wax being an environmentally friendly choice of wax, you can even give them away as gifts with good conscience. The Baltic Club Soy Wax Candle Making Kit has everything you need to begin making beautiful soy wax creations today and create memorable experiences for years to come!
Welcome to my candle making blog! In this blog, I will be sharing my tips and tricks for making candles. I will also be sharing some of my favorite recipes.