## Soy Candle Making Supplies Australia
Candles have been used to set the mood and fill a room with fragrance for centuries. Depending on the season or occasion, the right candle can make a huge difference. People are now turning to soy candles as a healthier, more sustainable and environmentally-conscious alternative.
Making soy candles is a fun and rewarding craft that anyone can enjoy. Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced candlemaker, finding the right materials and supplies is the first step. To ensure success you need to find quality soy candle making supplies in Australia and this is the guide to get you started.
### What is Soy Wax?
Soy wax is made from hydrogenated soybean oil. It is natural, biodegradable, non-toxic and renewable resource. Soy wax is also a slow-burning wax with a lower melting point, which means it holds more fragrance than a paraffin wax candle.
### Finding Quality Soy Candle Making Supplies
It’s important to find the right materials and supplies in order to make the perfect candle. Here is a list of the essential items you will need if you’re making soy candles:
* **Wax:** Soy wax can be purchased in flake form as well as in pellets such as EcoSoya® C3-Soy, CocoSoy™ and EcoSoya™ CB-Advanced.
* **Wick:** When choosing a wick, it is important to choose one that is sized and rated for the wax you are using. Cotton or hemp core wick is the most commonly used for soy wax candles.
* **Fragrance:** Fragrance oils are needed in order to add the scent to your candles. Some of the most popular fragrance oils are lavender, lemon, jasmine and rose.
* **Dye:** If you want to add color to your candles, you can use natural soy candle dye or liquid candle dye. Liquid dye is usually sold in one ounce bottles and can be used to produce a range of colors.
* **Containers:** Candles can be made in a variety of containers, including glass jars, metal tins and ceramic containers. You need to make sure that you find the right size of container for your candle.
* **Melting Pot:** A melting pot is a must-have item if you’re making candles. This is a pot that is specifically used to melt wax and it should be made of either stainless steel or heat-resistant plastic.
* **Thermometer:** A thermometer is used to measure the temperature of the wax. This is important in order to ensure the candles will burn correctly.
### Finding Quality Supplies at Affordable Prices
When looking for soy candle making supplies, it is important to find the right materials that are both high quality and affordable. Some of the best places to buy soy candle making supplies in Australia include Candle Supply, Crafty Candles and Candle Stuff.
These companies offer a wide range of materials and supplies at competitive prices. They also offer excellent customer service and have experienced staff who can answer any questions or concerns you may have.
### Making Soy Candles
Making soy candles is a fun craft that anyone can enjoy. With the right materials and supplies, you can create beautiful candles that smell great and add a touch of style to any room.
By finding quality soy candle making supplies in Australia, you can be sure that your candles will burn well and have a lovely fragrance. With a few supplies and a bit of creativity, you can easily make soy candles that you’ll be proud to show off.
Welcome to my candle making blog! In this blog, I will be sharing my tips and tricks for making candles. I will also be sharing some of my favorite recipes.