When you think of new music, what comes to mind? For many, the answer is a catchy beat, an upbeat rhythm, and lyrics that get stuck in your head. But what about the visuals that go along with the music? Increasingly, musicians are using music videos as a way to express their creative vision and to tell a story. And some of the most creative and innovative music videos are being made by candle makers.
Candle making is a centuries-old art form, and today, it is used to create not only candles but also scents, soaps, and other bath and body products. And with the advent of the Internet, candle makers have been able to share their skills and products with a wider audience. In addition, they have been able to use the power of the web to create innovative and creative music videos.
One of the most innovative and creative music videos made by a candle maker is the video for the song “Candle Making” by the band The Candlemakers. The video was shot in a candle factory and features the band members making candles and other bath and body products. The video is creative, funny, and clever, and it has been viewed over a million times on YouTube.
If you’re looking for a new music video that is creative, funny, and clever, be sure to check out the video for “Candle Making” by The Candlemakers.
What Wax Is Best For Candle Making
The type of wax you choose for your candle making project is an important decision. The right wax will help your candles burn cleanly and evenly, and will produce a high-quality end product.
There are many different types of wax available for candle making, but not all of them are suitable for every project. The most popular types of wax for candle making are paraffin wax, beeswax, and soy wax.
Paraffin wax is a petroleum-based wax that is widely used in candle making. It is a hard wax that burns cleanly and produces a bright, white flame. Paraffin wax is available in a variety of colors, including pink, blue, and green.
Beeswax is a natural wax that is made by bees. It is a soft wax that burns with a yellow flame. Beeswax is available in a variety of colors, including white, yellow, and brown.
Soy wax is a vegetable-based wax that is made from soybeans. It is a soft wax that burns with a yellow flame. Soy wax is available in a variety of colors, including white, yellow, and brown.
Which wax you choose for your project depends on the type of candle you are making and the look you are trying to achieve. Paraffin wax is a good choice for making traditional, scented candles. Beeswax is a good choice for making natural, unscented candles. Soy wax is a good choice for making environmentally-friendly candles.
How To Keep Wick Straight When Making Candles
The first step in making a candle is to make sure the wick is straight. This is important because it ensures that the candle will burn evenly.
There are a few ways to keep the wick straight when making candles. One way is to use a wick straightener. This is a tool that is used to hold the wick straight while you pour the wax.
Another way to keep the wick straight is to use a wick holder. This is a tool that is used to hold the wick in place while you pour the wax.
Finally, you can also use a pencil to keep the wick straight. This is a simple and easy way to do it. Just hold the pencil against the side of the wick and pour the wax.
How Much Essential Oil To Use In Candle Making
Candle making is a fun, easy way to enjoy your favorite scents. You can make candles to give as gifts, or to use in your home. You can also make candles to sell.
When making candles, it is important to use the right amount of essential oil. If you use too much oil, the candle will be too fragrant, and it will be difficult to light. If you use too little oil, the candle will not smell very strong.
When making candles, you should use between 5 and 10 drops of essential oil for every ounce of wax. If you are using a scented candle wax, you can use a little less oil, since the wax already has fragrance.
If you are using a votive candle, you should use between 2 and 4 drops of oil. If you are using a tealight candle, you should use between 1 and 2 drops of oil.
When adding oil to your wax, it is important to stir it in thoroughly. This will help the oil to distribute evenly throughout the wax.
If you are making candles to sell, you should always test them to make sure they smell strong enough. You may need to use a little more oil to make sure they smell good.
Using the right amount of oil is important for a successful candle making project. By using between 5 and 10 drops of oil per ounce of wax, you can create candles that smell great and are easy to light.
What To Do With Extra Wax From Candle Making
Candle making is a great hobby that can be both fun and profitable. When you are first starting out, you may find that you have some extra wax left over from your candle making projects. What can you do with this extra wax? Here are a few ideas:
1. Make more candles. This is probably the most obvious thing to do with your extra wax. You can use it to make more candles of the same size and shape, or you can use it to make different types of candles.
2. Melt it down and re-use it. If you have made a lot of candles, you may find that you have a lot of extra wax. Rather than letting it go to waste, you can melt it down and use it to make more candles.
3. Sell it. If you are not interested in making more candles, you can sell your extra wax to other candle makers. This can be a great way to make a little extra money.
4. Use it to make wax sculptures. If you are artistic, you can use your extra wax to make wax sculptures. This can be a lot of fun, and it can also be a great way to show off your talent.
5. Use it to make wax seals. Wax seals can be a great way to add a touch of elegance to your letters and documents. You can use your extra wax to make your own wax seals.
6. Use it to make wax beads. Wax beads can be a great way to add a touch of color to your jewelry. You can use your extra wax to make your own wax beads.
7. Use it to make a candle holder. If you have some extra wax, you can use it to make a candle holder. This can be a great way to add a touch of personality to your candle holders.
8. Use it to make a candle wick. If you are having trouble finding the right candle wick, you can use your extra wax to make your own. This can be a great way to save money.
9. Use it to make a candle lamp. A candle lamp can be a great way to add a touch of warmth and romance to your home. You can use your extra wax to make your own candle lamps.
10. Use it to make a candle warmer. A candle warmer can be a great way to keep your home warm and cozy. You can use your extra wax to make your own candle warmers.
Welcome to my candle making blog! In this blog, I will be sharing my tips and tricks for making candles. I will also be sharing some of my favorite recipes.